I’ve been tagged! I love doing tags. 😀
I’m going to start off with hates since I prefer to end things on a positive note! Things are listed in no particular order 🙂
1. Nice things are almost always expensive — Why can’t all the makeup, clothes, accessories, perfumes and other things that I want to buy not cheap? It hurts my feelings every day.
2. Loud chewing or chewing with an open mouth — No, I don’t want to see what your food looks like while you’re chewing it. And stop chewing loudly!
3. Black eyeliners that I put in my lower waterline — Why do they always fade? Is there such a thing that will make my lower waterline black that will last all day?
4. When my cat is done cuddling and I’m not — I just can’t deal with the rejection. We’re all having a good time having a good cuddle when suddenly she decides that she’s had enough. Ouch.
5. Driving & Parking — Especially in Malta, I never feel safe. I’m never at ease while driving and most of the time, when I get to my destination and need to park my car, I spend another ten minutes trying to find a parking space. I’m not too keen on parking in tight spots either.
6. Waking up before I’m done with sleeping — Sleep is precious to me. If I don’t get enough sleep I feel groggy all day, my day’s not productive and I feel like I’m wasting my life. Yes, I need my sleep.
7. When someone points out a flaw like I’ve never noticed it before — What? A mountain is growing out of the tip of my nose? How did I miss that when I spent 45 mins in front of the mirror before going out? I’ve gained weight? Noo that’s just some extra water that I drank last night. I’ll just go pee and I’ll go back to being skinny. ktnxbai… *ten mins of peeing later* … Oh, what’s this flab that I have here? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?!?!
8. When people can’t do logic — One way to absolutely drive me round the bend is to have discussions with me where you refuse to use logic, even if explain to you in easy ways.
9. Feeling cold — I get cold very quickly and I hate feeling cold and having to wear layers and layers of clothing.
10. Actions that come from bad intentions — This has to be my biggest hate in the world. No good ever comes out of any action that is carried out by someone who has intentions to cause anything that’s not positive. I wish that all people were peaceful and never act with intentions of hurting, harming, damaging others.
1. Makeup, Beauty, Skincare & Hair products — Anything that falls under these categories, I’m into!
2. Travel — I think traveling and opening my mind to different cultures is very important. I like doing it any time I can.
3. Fashion — I love fashion and I really wish I can sew so that I can design and make my own pieces. It’s such a beautiful art.
4. Anything artistic and creative — I love anything anything that’s new to me and/or that I find to be very creative. Particularly, when someone or something can make me rethink something that I’ve known of for a long time, this really makes me happy.
5. The sun and the sea — I love summer in Malta and I feel really lucky that I’ve been able to be in Malta for most of this summer. I love the sea and the sun and I’m at bliss when I’m at the beach.
6. Good, usable and useful designs — And I hate bad design of anything that’s anything on the face of the earth. I could have mentioned this in my hates as well because I more commonly come across bad designs than good ones but when I do, I get very excited.
7. Cats — And most things feline.
8. Youtube & Grey’s Anatomy — There are loads of youtubers that I love watching (mostly beauty/lifestyle related) and my favourite TV show for a hot minute has been Grey’s Anatomy. Watching the show has turned into a ritual for me.
9. Music — I play the piano and the flute and I love both playing and listening to music, any music. Music has the capacity to allow me to express myself when playing and also to change my mood when listening. Relaxing music has got me through some incredibly stressful times.
10. Supportive people in my life — Especially my boyfie. I enjoy being with him and he’s particularly talented at picking me up when I’m down. Or worried/panicked about something.
As for people I’d like to tag, there are too many! I’ll mention a few…
1. Jenny fromThe Maltese Geekette — Maybe a video?
2. Dyna — Chit chat video? 🙂
3. Davi from Lady with no name
4. Maya from Blue Jeans and Red Lipstick
5. And all of you who are reading this! Link my up to your 10 loves and 10 hates!